|Search Results for "account manager"
There were 131 articles found for your query:
(Page 4 of 7)
- I cannot publish with Microsoft FrontPage to my account
All accounts do NOT come with Frontpage extensions by default. You must request them for your account by E-Mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have already requested the extensions and are...
- Overview of FrontPage
...blished to your web site. This is done by requesting to have FrontPage extensions installed on your account which can be done at no additional cost.
- How to configure FrontPage 2002 to publish to your LexiConn account
You must have FrontPage extensions enabled for your account.
1. Open the web (site) you wish to publish to the LexiConn server.
2. To publish this site, click the "Fil...
- FrontPage 2002 Flash Tutorials
...ep how to use FrontPage's most common features. You will need FrontPage extensions enabled for your account in order to use FrontPage. If you do not have the extensions enabled already, E-Mail mailroo...
- Microsoft Expression Web
Microsoft Expression Web does not require that you have Frontpage extensions installed on your account.
- Nameserver Information
When you are ready for your domain to resolve to your hosting account with LexiConn, you will want to update your nameservers to ours, which are:
- How do I easily download the contents of a table?
1. Login to the MySQL database manager via the control panel. (Click here if you are not sure how to do this.)
2. Select the table you wish to download from the list on the left.
- Parked and Pointed Domains at Lexiconn
...sure to to request your new domain be added as a pointed or parked domain to your existing LexiConn account.
- Permanent Redirect for Pointed Domains
... bleed to your pointed domains, you can set up your previous domain as a pointed domain in your new account and put a 301 redirect in place to redirect all traffic from your previous domain to your ne...
- Configuring PHP to display errors and warnings on the webpage
...a security measure, as the errors could potentially advise hackers of certain things regarding your account, including file paths. If you would prefer to have the PHP errors displayed on the screen (...
- Does LexiConn Support PHP 5? What About PHP 4?
PHP5 is the default version for all new servers and accounts. Otherwise, the version of PHP varies depending on the server your site is on. If you are on a server running PHP4 and need P...
- How to use SSI/XSSI with your account
...e contact us and we can enable this for regular webpages as well by adding a .htaccess file to your account.
- What are Server Side Includes (SSI)?
...with an .html or .htm file extension, email us at email@example.com and we can enable it on your account.
One common use of server-side includes would be to implement a consistent site menu...
- Credit Card Processing in ShopSite
In order to process credit cards in ShopSite, you will need to open up a few accounts in the name of your business (or use existing accounts that you already have).
- Should I use the 'Password' feature of Authorize.net?
...e a version older than Shopsite version 6, you should not enable this feature in your Authorize.net account.
- Do I need to set up a referrer URL with Authorize.net?
...ze.net users connecting via WebLink or ADC Relay Repsonse need to implement a Referrer URL on their account.
Shopsite does not use these methods to connect to the Authorize.net system. Shopsit...
- Overview of ShopSite
...temaps for your site, and can generate and submit your data to Google Product Feeds if you have and account.
Wide Variety of Payment Methods / Gateways Supported
ShopSite supports ...
- My payment gateway is down. What can I do to accept payments until they are back up and running?
3. Process your orders through your gateway's virtual terminal (accessed by logging in to your account on your gateway's server).
You may retrive order information in bulk by do...
- I'm having trouble configuring the multiple images feature in ShopSite
Version 10 SP1 of ShopSite Pro and Manager includes a feature allowing merchants to display multiple images (up to 20) for each product on the MoreInfo page.
A tutorial on configuring m...
- ShipStation ShopSite Module - Configuration
...ir order. If you are a client of LexiConn and would like the ShipStation module installed on your account (as well as the Order Status module if you don't already have it) simply send an email letti...
(Page 4 of 7)