|Search Results for "account manager"
There were 131 articles found for your query:
(Page 6 of 7)
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
When you go the Domain Manager page, there is a link under the sign in box that you can click on ("Forgot your password") to have your password emailed to the Admin contact of the domain.
- How do I transfer ownership of my domain?
Login to the Domain Manager and change all contact information to the new owner. Then, simply provide the new owner with the username and password for the domain.
- How do I update my nameservers?
Once logged into the Domain Manager, click on the "Name Servers" link at the top. Then simply type over the existing nameservers with the new names of the nameservers (Do not use the IP numb...
- How do I edit my domain information?
Simply login to the Domain Manager and update your records.
- Can I change nameserver and technical contact information?
Yes, once your domain is registered, you can use our web interface, Domain Manager to make changes to nameserver information, contact information, and more. By default, LexiConn nameserver ...
- How to locate the auth code for transferring your domain
If you are transferring your domain away from LexiConn to a different registrar, you will need to obtain your domain auth code. This code is required for all domain transfers. Once logged ...
- Outlook 2002/XP (Flash Tutorial for the PC)
... tutorial on how to configure Outlook to send and retrieve the E-Mail associated with your LexiConn account, go to:
- Eudora 6 (Flash Tutorial For the PC)
...h tutorial on how to configure Eudora to send and retrieve the E-Mail associated with your LexiConn account, go to:
- Outlook Express
...guring Microsoft Outlook Express for sending and receiving the E-Mail associated with your LexiConn account.
1. Click the "Tools" menu at the top to pull down a list of it's options and select ...
- Eudora 6.1 (PC)
...l will guide you in configuring Eudora to send and receive the E-Mail associated with your LexiConn account.
1. Click the "Tools" menu at the top. Select "Options..." at the bottom of the menu...
- Entourage Mail Setup
• Account Name: enter the name you would like to use to identify this account in Entourage
• Name: type in your name as you want it to appear in your e-m...
- Windows Mail (Vista) setup
... enter your full email address and click "Next". This will be the "reply to" email address for this account
8. Select "POP" as your "Incoming email server type" then enter your domain name ...
- iOS 13 Mail Setup
On your iPhone:
Scroll down to passwords and accounts
Press "add account" in the Accounts section
Mail: Add mail ...
- Can I use POP3 or SMTP over SSL for secure email?
Yes, if your account was setup after April 1, 2005, then this functionality is available. To configure this in Outlook, go to Properties -> Advanced, and check requires SSL connection. Note th...
- It seems spammers are sending out email using my E-Mail Address
...ail address, or an address at your domain. The spammers are not sending out the E-Mail through your account or our mail servers, but simply just putting a fake From: address in their outgoing E-Mails ...
- Why does my account usage say my mail is using a lot of space when I check e-mail daily?
...t will stay on the server even after you have downloaded it. If you do not need to store it on your account, make sure your E-Mail program is deleting this mail off of the server each time you check i...
- I receive a 550 Error when trying to send E-Mail out through my domain.
If your account is on one of our older servers (set up before 2005 and never moved to a new server) that does not support SMTP authentication, you will be required to check your E-Mail box for...
- Why can't I create a certain POP box?
On a shared hosting system, each POP box username must be a unique name. If you are attempting to create a POP box and you receive the message that the POP box "is not available", there is an ...
- How To Get Junk Mail Filtering
...otection system for a small monthly fee that can protect all of your POP boxes for your web hosting account.
The software uses a combination of rules, genetic algorithms, learning filters, rea...
- What to do your first time logging in to WebMail
...tps://lexiconn.com/lexiconn/secure/add_spam.html to find out how to obtain spam protection for your account.
Confirm before message move/copy:
Check this box if you want a confirmation pop-up to...
(Page 6 of 7)