|Search Results for "account manager"
There were 131 articles found for your query:
(Page 7 of 7)
- My FTP Program does not display my .htaccess or .htpasswd file
In the Unix / Linux file system, hidden files are preceded by a '.' (such as .htaccess, .htpasswd). Fileman and many FTP applications do not display "hidden" files by default.
Here are ins...
- Installation / Usage Instructions
...rt reviews, the admin email address, etc...
By default, we setup the module and the hosting account to parse .htm and .html for PHP commands, which enables the module to easily integrate into ...
- Admin Settings
...event that your users reply to this address.
Require confirmation through email to open account (1=yes, 0=no): A value of '1' here would require the user to follow the instructions in the ...
- How to Customize the Standalone Wishlist / Gift Registry Module
headers/main.html - html at the top of wishlist pages
headers/manager.html - html at the top of the wishlist management pages
- Posting Newsletter Links To Twitter
By linking a contact list to a Twitter.com account you have the option to automatically submit a post to Twitter containing the title of the campaign and a link to view it. When people click that ...
- Overview of Wholesale Module
3. Add custom fields to the New Customer registration and account preferences screen and an interface to view customer details along with any custom variables...
- Content Delivery Network Bandwidth Statistics
Bandwidth statistics for your CDN account including hourly summaries by date as well as cumulative bandwidth used of your 50GB limit this billing cycle can be viewed at:
- Magento Go-Live Checklist
...de than upside here)
SSL Installed, padlock verified
Unique /admin URL (included with initial account setup emails)
Enable/Optimize Persistent Shopping Cart (System > Configuration > Cu...
- Magento: Importing Products
... http://www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/working-with-product-csv-files http://blog.mag-manager.com/2013/01/101-magento-import-questions.html
- Magento: Upgrades
...ting, the cost is $25 per
month and a one time $40 setup fee to copy the live store into a dev.
account and adjust it to work properly. For VPS and managed server
clients, there is no additional...
- Magento: Adding CMS Static Blocks to Templates
...to. If a template was originally copied from
'app/design/frontend/base/default/template/customer/account/', then the
modified version should be uploaded to
(Page 7 of 7)