|Search Results for "account manager"
There were 131 articles found for your query:
(Page 2 of 7)
- Configuring CuteFTP 6.0
...a time, for configuring CuteFTP to transfer files (such as web pages and graphics) to and from your account at LexiConn via FTP. This is assuming you have not installed CuteFTP yet. When you first ins...
- Setting up FTPS (TLS - Explicit)
...te is not yet live) in the 'Host Address' field and the name you would like to use to refer to this account in the 'Site Name' field then click Next:
- How to change your account password
Changing your main account password from the Account Manager is simple. Keep in mind once you ...steps to do this:
1. Log in to your account manager.
2. Click the "Utilities" tab at the to...
- How to access FileMan (File Management Utility)
...you manage the files associated with your hosting account such as your web pages and graphics. It is..."Site Tools" list. You are now inside of the file manager and you should see a list of all files and...
- How to access Webmail from your Account Manager
One of the two ways you can access your Webmail is through the Account Manager. To find WebMail from the Account Manager, do the following:
1. Log in to your Account Manager
2. Click t...
- How to check your account resource usage
The Account Manager Interface allows you to check how much of the resources allocated to your account have been used. You can check how much disk space you have used, how much data you have transfe...
- How to set up E-Mail aliases / forwarding addresses
The LexiConn E-Mail system allows you to set up E-Mail aliases so that mail to one address is forwarded to another. For example, let’s say you have an existing E-Mail address with your ...
- How to check your billing status / securely update your billing information
1. Log in to your account manager
2. Click the "Account Management" button on the l...
- Logging in to your Account Manager as a POP box user
...rname and password give you access to all of your account settings / configurations; however, loggin...P boxes will generate a much more limited account manager giving that user options to manage only th...
- After I edit my CGI script, it no longer functions.
Perl CGI scripts must be uploaded to your account via FTP as ASCII files to run properly. Al...anager. To get to fileman, log in to your account manager and click the "Site Tools" tab on the left...
- When I run my script on the web, I get an internal server error.
...ccount Manager. To get to fileman, log in to your account manager and click the "Site Tools" tab on ...
phpBB is a powerful and full-featured bulletin board system. With it, you can create as many categories as you want and add as many topics in each category as you want and even add polls t...
- Swish-E Search
...ructions for installing Swish-E:
Log in to the account manager, click the "Applications" button o...
Installing the guestbook on to your account is simple and is done through your account ma...
- Discus - Advanced Discussion Board
Contact LexiConn after purchasing your Pro license to have your board installed in your account.
Instructions for installing Discus from your Account Manager:
Once logged i...
- All of my domains are under one profile. How can I put a domain under a separate profile?
Login to the Domain Manager with the domain name you want to separate and click on "Manage Profile" and then "Change Profile of Domain". On the next screen type a new username and password ...
- My domains are not under one profile. How can I put them together?
1. Login to the Domain Manager with the domain name you want to move into another profile.
2. "Manage Profile" and then "Change Ownership of Domain".
3. On the next scre...
- How can I easily manage multiple domains?
When you register domains with LexiConn, choosing the 'Existing Domain Account' option will allow you to login to the Domain Manager under this profile and manage all the domains that you re...
- How to Edit and Delete E-Mail Aliases
Here is step-by-step information on how to use your Account Manager to edit the information contained within an E-Mail alias and how to delete one if you no longer need it.
- How to set up E-Mail autoresponders
The LexiConn E-Mail system has the feature of allowing you to create E-Mail autoresponders. When mail is sent to an address which is specified as an autoresponder, the sender receives an automa...
(Page 2 of 7)