|Search Results for "account manager"
There were 131 articles found for your query:
(Page 5 of 7)
- ShipStation ShopSite Module - Password Update
...e password to download orders, so if that password changes you will need to update your ShipStation account with the new password. If you use the new ShipStation interface, which has a blue header ba...
- How do I obtain my own SSL certificate?
Every advanced, resold, and Shopsite account includes the use of a shared SSL certificate found on the server. The shared certificate offers the same functionality as your own certificate w...
- Overview of SSL
...ersonal information on your site.
Access to the secure server is included with the Advanced account type as well as with all ShopSite accounts. There are two options for you to use in regards...
- How do I compress a video file for the web?
...e of about 27 Mb / second. At this rate, 46 seconds of video would fill an entire Advanced Hosting account, and if it we viewed about one time per day, use your entire mothly data transfer. A T1 off...
- Typical Shell Commands
When you are logged in to your account via ssh, everything is done by passing text commands to the command line. Here is a list of the absolute most basic Linux / UNIX commands and their u...
- WordPress Plugin - How To Configure Akismet
...nd click Activate. 3. Akismet requires and API key, which is obtained upon signing up for an account (free for personal blogs). To initiate the sign-up process, click ‘Activate your Akis...
- WordPress Plugin - How To Configure Google Analyticator
...cluding the dashboard integration, you will need to grant WordPress access to your Google Analytics account. To do this, click on the “Click Here” link under the section “Google Aut...
- CuteFTP 5.0 XP (Flash Tutorials)
...cuteftp_configure.htm - This tutorial will show you how to configure CuteFTP for connecting to your account.
http://support.lexiconn.com/tutorials/cuteftp_settings.htm - This tutorial will sho...
- SmartFTP (Flash Tutorials)
...-to's created in Flash which will help you to use its most common features in conjunction with your account at LexiConn.
http://support.lexiconn.com/tutorials/smartftp_configuresite.htm - How...
- How To Configure WS_FTP Pro 7.5 (Flash Tutorials)
...torials which detail each step for how to configure and use WS_FTP Pro 7.5 in conjunction with your account at LexiConn.
http://support.lexiconn.com/tutorials/ws_ftp_configuresite.htm - This ...
- SmartFTP 1.0
... time, for configuring SmartFTP to transfer files (such as web pages and graphics) to and from your account at LexiConn via FTP.
1. Where it says Address enter ftp.your_domain.co...
- Sending Newsletters and Mass Mailings from your LexiConn account
Sending newsletters and mass mailings directly from hosting accounts is prohibited and violates LexiConn's TOS. This is in place to prevent servers from becoming blacklisted or marked as spam s...
- Overview of Urchin
...asy to use, great looking interface.
Urchin costs $5 per month, and can be installed on any account. Here is an example of Urchin statistics:
We also offer an Urchin E-Co...
- Why does Urchin report different values than some other systems?
... requested by visitors. For example, search engine robots, spiders, and other monitoring agents may account for a significant number of the total pages viewed. Those pages are only displayed in the Al...
- Overview of Wusage
...ts for each past week, and saves all of these reports for future reference. If for some reason your account does not have a wusage directory, contact us and we will make sure it is installed properly....
- Where Can I Find More CGI Scripts To Use On My Site?
...is a great site with thousands of CGI scripts written in Perl and PHP that can be installed in your account.
- Can I use cron entries with my account?
...you need access to cron and the reason for this service. We will then activate cron access for your account.
- formmail.cgi Gives Me An Error (Bad/No Recipient)
...as at your domain name (ie firstname.lastname@example.org which can be setup as an alias to another email account).
- or -
2. edit the script formmail.cgi and change the variabl...
...ain, and not sent directly to a foreign address such as your Internet Provider's mailbox or hotmail account.
That's it! Of course, there are lots of other configuration options you can set to custo...
- Why do the links in the Domain Manager keep taking me back to the login screen?
1. Login to the Domain Manager with the domain name you want to move into another profile.
2. "Manage Profile" and then "Change Ownership of Domain".
3. On the next screen ...
(Page 5 of 7)