|Search Results for "membership setup"
There were 50 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 3)
- 404 error missing page details
By default, all accounts are setup to display the contents of the file missing.html in your main "www" directory when a visitor tries to go to a page that cannot be found (known as a 404 missin...
- Accessing Your Account Manager
... is the same username/password that you would use for FTP access as listed in your original account setup email. (If you have changed this password since the account was setup and do not remember what...
- Overview of Your Billing Cycle
...h LexiConn can never be set to be re-billed automatically). All accounts are charged a $40 one-time setup fee.
A summary of your billing history can be viewed by logging in to your Account Manage...
- Dreamweaver Settings
...ferred your domain name over to our nameservers yet, and wish to work on your account to get things setup, you can enter the IP address number or temporary domain name we provided you with in the setu...
- Remotely Accessing / Sending E-Mail (settings)
...your SMTP port to port 26.
Normally you do not want to leave mail on the server. You should setup your email program to delete E-Mail from the server once it is downloaded.
NOTE: You m...
- Overview of the LexiConn E-Mail System
...bility to receive email at your domain name through a full featured email system. You can choose to setup POP boxes on our servers, or have email sent to your domain forwarded to an off-network email ...
- How to configure FrontPage 2002 to publish to your LexiConn account
...lable, you will need to use the temporary IP or temporary hostname which was provided to you in the setup E-Mail after your account was first activated. If you will be using the IP, be sure to begin w...
- How do I use MySQL in my website?
You will need to request a MySQL database be setup for your account:
Once your MySQL database has been setup, you can start add...
- Credit Card Processing in ShopSite
In order to process credit cards in ShopSite, you will need to open up a few accounts in the name of your business (or use existing accounts that you already have).
- How do I send a newsletter to our customers
...en you sign up through LexiConn. Features include:
• Free module and setup: LexiConn clients receive this module absolutely FREE!
• Automated email...
- How can I automatically add customer email addresses to a mailing list?
Any of the three email marketing options offered by LexiConn can be setup to automatically add customers to your mailing list when they checkout from ShopSite (ShopSite Pro required). Infor...
- Overview of ShopSite
...system designed for small to medium-sized businesses. ShopSite is considered one of the easiest-to-setup ecommerce platforms and is flexible enough to accomodate both beginners and experienced web de...
- My payment gateway is down. What can I do to accept payments until they are back up and running?
If your payment gateway is down you will be unable to process orders unless you change credit card processing to manual mode in ShopSite. If done properly, this will allow you to process o...
- Checklist before going live with your ShopSite store
...re, you will need to decide on how you will process payments in ShopSite (gateway, Paypal, etc...), setup payment processing, and make sure you have configured your tax and shipping options. You will...
- Bing Cashback Pixel Tracking with ShopSite
Bing Cashback is a Microsoft comparison-shopping engine that enables you to offer direct cashback incentives to potential customers searching for products that you sell. Since the cashback...
- Why are some of my customers getting blank receipts?
Customers may receive blank email receipts for a couple of reasons:
1. You have enabled HTML receipts but are using a custom Shopping Cart template that does ...
- Why do the UPS shipping rates returned in the cart not match my UPS rates as a shipper?
The UPS API built into ShopSite will return the same rates displayed on UPS.com, but many factors can cause your store to display rates that appear to be incorrect.
- ShipStation ShopSite Module - Configuration
...he following message should appear: If the test is successful you can click Next to complete the setup of
your store in ShipStation. Once you are back on the ShipStation main
screen you can cli...
- WordPress Plugin - How To Configure Google Analyticator
...operty ID (UA #). After choosing this option, click Save Changes. This will complete the standard setup for this module. No additional steps are required. 6. Click Accept on the Google Authe...
- Why are my sessions and visitors suddenly very low in my urchin reports?
...e the UTM instructions here.
If you do not see any visitor or session data, and you have not setup the UTM system, reference the link above for instructions.
(Page 1 of 3)