|Search Results for "membership setup"
There were 51 articles found for your query:
(Page 2 of 3)
- Why are my sessions and visitors suddenly very low in my urchin reports?
...e the UTM instructions here.
If you do not see any visitor or session data, and you have not setup the UTM system, reference the link above for instructions.
- Can I use cron entries with my account?
If you need access to setup a cronjob entry, please email letting us know that you need access to cron and the reason for this service. We will then activate cron access for your account.
- formmail.cgi Gives Me An Error (Bad/No Recipient)
...'recipient' email address to an alias at your domain name (ie firstname.lastname@example.org which can be setup as an alias to another email account).
- or -
2. edit the script ...
- How much does it cost?
...d rate of $20 per year for domains that are registered for 5 or more years. There are no NIC fees, setup fees, or fees of any other kind.
- How to set up E-Mail autoresponders
The LexiConn E-Mail system has the feature of allowing you to create E-Mail autoresponders. When mail is sent to an address which is specified as an autoresponder, the sender receives an automa...
- Eudora 6 (Flash Tutorial For the PC)
For a step-by-step visual Flash tutorial on how to configure Eudora to send and retrieve the E-Mail associated with your LexiConn account, go to:
- Entourage Mail Setup
To set up Entourage to check your Lexiconn POP box:
1. Open Entourage.
2. Go to the "Tools" and select "Accounts"
3. Click on "New"
4. For Account ...
- Windows Mail (Vista) setup
2. If this is the first time that your Windows Mail has been run, the mail setup wizard will pop up, click Cancel, then "Yes"
3. If Windows Mail Import dialog box p...
- Android Email Setup
then click the
- IPhone 5 Email Setup
Update: iOS 13 instructions
Go to Settings on your IPhone
- Mac Mail Setup
...that the User Name and Password fields are correct
4. Click OK to complete email setup
- Thunderbird Setup
... Enter your mailbox username in the Username box then click Create Account to complete the account setup process
- Outlook Setup
...r the Outgoing server to TLS
5. Click OK then Next to complete the account setup
- iOS 13 Mail Setup
Before you begin, collect this information:
Your email username (username@your-website-url) (ex: email@example.com)
Your email server
If you are o...
- Can I use POP3 or SMTP over SSL for secure email?
Yes, if your account was setup after April 1, 2005, then this functionality is available. To configure this in Outlook, go to Properties -> Advanced, and check requires SSL connection. Note th...
- How do I set up my account to use a mail server outside of LexiConn?
...u have your own mail server (ie MS Exchange Server) to handle your E-Mail in-house, we will need to setup an MX record for your domain in our DNS servers to allow E-Mail to go directly to your mail se...
- Why can't I create a certain POP box?
Simply create another form of the name you desire, such as sales03 instead of sales, and then setup an email alias for email to firstname.lastname@example.org to go to the POP box sales03.
- Can I send out sequential autoresponses when a user subscribes?
...tom fields. Lets say for example, that you have a custom field called "Gender" and an Autoresponder setup to send out a specific email to a Male subscriber. When the subscriber fills in their details ...
- Can I automatically send out emails after a specific time, such as after an hour, or a day etc?
Yes, such automated emails are referred to as Autoresponders. The system can be setup to send emails after a user signs up to the newsletter and a period of time has lapsed.
To do th...
- Installation / Usage Instructions
...any reviews to display, how to sort reviews, the admin email address, etc...
By default, we setup the module and the hosting account to parse .htm and .html for PHP commands, which enables the...
(Page 2 of 3)