|Search Results for "lexiconn.com?page=5"
There were 222 articles found for your query:
(Page 7 of 12)
- Why a ShopSite More Information Page is Not Created or Updated
When you're working with a More Info page which is not updating, or doesn't exist at all, there are a few different reasons that may cause this. We'll detail them below and show how to resolv...
- Alt Tag Editor Module Documentation
The Alt Tag Editor Module allows you to select a ShopSite product field to provide Alt Tags for your ShopSite-managed images. The module works by scanning through the images in your ShopSite ...
- ShipStation ShopSite Module - Password Update
ShipStation uses your Order Status Module password to download orders, so if that password changes you will need to update your ShipStation account with the new password. If you use the new ShipStati...
- Working with Images in ShopSite Templates
Working with images in ShopSite templates can be tricky, especially if you need to insert custom image attributes, or you need more control over how the HTML is generated. Fortunately, Sho...
- How do I obtain my own SSL certificate?
Every advanced, resold, and Shopsite account includes the use of a shared SSL certificate found on the server. The shared certificate offers the same functionality as your own certificate w...
- Overview of SSL
SSL certificates are essential for encrypting sensitive data such as credit card numbers, email addresses, and other identifying information passed to your server. SSL certificates also pro...
- How to use your shared SSL
You can find the secure URL to access the shared SSL certificate by logging in to your account manager and clicking on "Account Information". Your secure URL will be at the very bottom of t...
- How can I troubleshoot an SSL security warning on my page using Internet Explorer?
1. Navigate to the page using Internet Explorer. You will receive the typical security warning, and you will be prompted whether or not you would like to display the non-secure items on th...
- Customers are contacting me about a security warning on my page, but when I visit the page I cannot see it.
Your users are probably using Internet Explorer while you are likely using another browser, such as Firefox. Although Firefox generally displays the "padlock" icon next to the address bar i...
- Can I have video or audio on my website?
You can add audio or video files to any of your pages, however you will need to consider the size of the files you are storing on your site and the bandwidth it will consume if multiple user...
- How do I stream video from my site?
Authentic media streaming is a server-side function and cannot be achieved without the use of a streaming server. A streaming server pushes media data to the client and has the ability to a...
- Do you offer access to FFMPEG on your servers?
FFMPEG is a server-side application that compresses and encodes video as it is uploaded. If you have ever used a Youtube or Google Videos you will notice that you do not have to worry about...
- How do I Embed a Quicktime Video on One of My Pages?
The old method for embedding Quicktime video on your web page was as follows:
- How do I Embed a Windows Media Video on One of my Pages?
The method for embedding a Windows Media video file on your web page is as follows
(replace all attribute values shown in braces with your own values; the '[0|1]' attribute values in th...
- How do I Embed a Flash Video in one of My Pages?
The method for embedding a Flash video file in your web page depends on which Flash format you are using. Flash video objects may be encoded in either .swf or .flv format. If you encode yo...
- How Do I Embed a Real Media Video File in one of My Pages?
A Real Media video file (.rm) can be embedded in your page directly using the following code:
(replace all attribute values shown in braces with your own values)
- How do I set up an audio or video podcast on my site?
Audio or Video podcasting involves creating the audio or video media you are offering, and then updating an RSS (or Atom) feed with information about your media file. RSS (version 1.0 and 2...
- Overview of SSH
SSH is a protocol used to connect to servers remotely. In general, Unix / Linux operating systems (like the one we have on our servers) operate via a text-based command line as opposed to a...
- WordPress Plugin - How To Configure Google Analyticator
- WordPress Plugin - How To Configure WordPress SEO
WordPress SEO Plugin homepage: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/ 1. From the WordPress dashboard, navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins. 2. Find “WordPress SEO”...
(Page 7 of 12)