|Search Results for "lexiconn.com?page=5"
There were 222 articles found for your query:
(Page 11 of 12)
- Admin Settings
The admin section for this module can be reached by going to:
Each setting in the admin section of the module is defined belo...
- How to Customize the Standalone Wishlist / Gift Registry Module
If you want to customize the look and feel of the wishlist system, there are a few files you can edit to adjust headers, footers, etc...
These files appear in the "wresources/templat...
- Order Status Module Settings
Below is a list of files that you can edit to customize the module to your liking.
Files (located off of /www/orderstatus):
- Integrating the Order Status Module with ShopSite Customer Registration
Reorder functionality (included with the most current version of the LexiConn Orderstatus Module) can easily be integrated with customer registration in ShopSite, allowing customers to r...
- Adding a New Shipping Option
To add a new shipping option, select "New Shipping Option" from the "Shipping Options" menu.
This will open the following window:
- Changing a Shipping Option Name
To rename a shipping option, select the shipping options from the "Shipping Tables" (left) pane of the application, then select "Edit Table Properties" from the "Shipping Options" menu.
- Enabling / Disabling Shipping Options
If your browser supports context-menus, shipping options may be enabled or disabled right-clicking the option in the "Shipping Tables" (left) pane and selecting "Enable" or "Disable" (note:...
- Quickorder Module Overview
The LexiConn Quickorder Module creates a form that allows multiple products to be added to the cart based upon SKU:
Entries in the add to cart form are checked aga...
- I am having some problems importing subscribers. The fields seem out of place. What could be wrong?
This usually occurs if your import data file contains bad data or invalid columns etc.
Note that the number one above, ...
- Can I automatically send out emails after a specific time, such as after an hour, or a day etc?
Yes, such automated emails are referred to as Autoresponders. The system can be setup to send emails after a user signs up to the newsletter and a period of time has lapsed.
To do this, simp...
- How can I let my subscribers modify the details of their subscription?
To allow users to modify the details of their subscription, simply add a "Update Profile" link to your newsletter. You do this by selecting "Personalize Message" and adding the item titled "Upd...
- How can I create a contact form and give users the option to subscribe to my newsletter?
To create a contact form that will allow your users to sign up to a mailing list when they want, but to be able to use the subscription form as a contact form whether they want to sign up or no...
- How do I purge a file from the CDN to refresh it?
After updating images on your site, you may need to purge the CDN Cache so that any resources recently accessed will be updated to reflect the most current version of the image on your site...
- Content Delivery Network Bandwidth Statistics
Bandwidth statistics for your CDN account including hourly summaries by date as well as cumulative bandwidth used of your 50GB limit this billing cycle can be viewed at:
- ShopSite Search Autocomplete Module Overview
The ShopSite Search Autocomplete Module displays dynamic search results of your most popular items to customers as they type. This module requires ShopSite Pro 11. Installation: 1. Add the follow...
- Magento: Sales Tax
For many sole proprietors and small businesses, setting up sales tax should be fairly straight forward (e.g. calculate and charge sales tax, on taxable goods, for shipments within the merchants sales...
- Magento: Promotions / Coupons / Price Rules
Magento natively provides two powerful features for applying promotions. Catalog Price Rules Shopping Cart Price Rules Catalog Price Rules Catalog price rules are used to apply discounts (fixed or %)...
- Magento: Shipping / Free Shipping / Real-Time Carriers
The first step in configuring shipping options is the origin address and global options. System > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Settings (click to enlarge) On the above screen, set the a...
- Magento: Premium Themes / Templates
Retail Packaged Themes & Templates For DIY merchants, this is the one area of Magento where flexibility is key. In order to get up and running quickly, merchants will likely need to rely on the buil...
- Magento: Changing Design Package / Theme
Assigning Package/Themes Once a Package/Template has been installed, it can be assigned under ‘System > Configuration > Design‘. The first setting is the Package, followed by Theme ...
(Page 11 of 12)