|Search Results for "lexiconn.com?page=5"
There were 222 articles found for your query:
(Page 10 of 12)
- Entourage Mail Setup
To set up Entourage to check your Lexiconn POP box:
1. Open Entourage.
2. Go to the "Tools" and select "Accounts"
3. Click on "New"
4. For Account ...
- Windows Mail (Vista) setup
To set up your Window Mail (Vista) to check your Lexiconn box
1. Click Start-->All Programs-->Windows Mail
2. If this is the first time that your Windows Mail has been...
- iOS 13 Mail Setup
Before you begin, collect this information:
Your email username (username@your-website-url) (ex: email@example.com)
Your email server
If you are o...
- It seems spammers are sending out email using my E-Mail Address
This is a common "technique" of spammers to send out E-Mail. They use a fake "From:" address to send out their E-Mail, to confuse people and hide their true identity. Many times spammers set t...
- How do I set up my account to use a mail server outside of LexiConn?
If you have your own mail server (ie MS Exchange Server) to handle your E-Mail in-house, we will need to setup an MX record for your domain in our DNS servers to allow E-Mail to go directly to...
- I receive a 550 Error when trying to send E-Mail out through my domain.
If your account is on one of our older servers (set up before 2005 and never moved to a new server) that does not support SMTP authentication, you will be required to check your E-Mail box for...
- Why do I get an error when trying to send mail through my domain?
Many Internet Service Provider's such as AT&T, EarthLink, SBC, and Cox prevent the sending of E-Mail using another server's SMTP. To get around this, you can set your SMTP server to that of yo...
- How To Get Junk Mail Filtering
LexiConn offers an Advanced spam and virus protection system for a small monthly fee that can protect all of your POP boxes for your web hosting account.
The software uses a combinatio...
- How To Set The 'From:' Field and Your Name in Open Webmail
Once logged into WebMail, go to "Pref" in the top menu and select "Edit Froms" in the top menu on the Preferences page. From this page you can edit your From: address and Real Name, or add anot...
- How to delete a contact in the address book in webmail
To delete a contact or group of contacts from your Webmail addressbook:
1. Check the checkbox in the To column for the contacts you would like to delete:
- Why can't I delete a directory?
FTP requires that you delete all of the files within a directory before deleting it. This includes the deletion of hidden files contained within a directory before you can delete the directo...
- How to change the number of characters shown for a review on a product page
To change the number of characters displayed for each review on your product / moreinfo page, you will need to edit the template "review/summary-item.html"
Look for the code "trunca...
- Customizing the header and footer of review pages
To customize the header and footer of review pages, you will need to edit the templates in the admin interface. It is best to copy the existing templates to a new name, and then edit your ne...
- Adding link directly to reviews only
To have a link on a page with multiple products that can take a customer to the detailed reviews for that product without displaying the reviews themselves, simply use the link:
- Installation / Usage Instructions
The Product Review Module allows a merchant to offer reviews and ratings of products in an ecommerce store. The module is quite flexible, and is easy to integrate into any page. The merchan...
- Customizing Product Name and MoreInfo Link in the Updated Product Review Module
The newest version of our Product Review module allows you to display the product name a link back to the product MoreInfo page (if one is available) on your product reviews page. All that...
- Deleting one time use coupons that have been redeemed
Periodically you may want to delete one time use coupons that have been redeemed, as these are not automatically deleted.
1. In the ShopSite backoffice, go to: Merchandisin...
- Deleting expired coupons from ShopSite
Periodically, you may want to delete old expired coupons from ShopSite. If you are using the customer loyalty coupon module, you may have 100's or 1000's of coupons created, and they will e...
- How to activate / de-activate the coupon module
In order for you to activate the module, you need to do two things:
1. Commerce Setup -> Order System -> Checkout, put a check box on custom checkout fieldXX in the use col...
- Setting up the Wishlist / Gift Registry Module
This module extends the functionality of ShopSite by integrating a full featured wishlist / gift registry into ShopSite. Features include allowing your customers to create private or publi...
(Page 10 of 12)