|Search Results for "lexiconn.com?page=5"
There were 220 articles found for your query:
(Page 6 of 11)
- How do I enable / disable PHP settings like register_globals or magic_quotes
Register Globals may be on or off by default depending on your server. If you would like to force register globals on or off you will need to add or a .htaccess file in your /www directory ...
- Can pages ending in .htm / .html be processed for PHP commands
You can enable .htm and .html pages to be processed by the PHP parser by adding the following to the .htaccess file in your /www directory:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php ...
- Does LexiConn Support PHP 5? What About PHP 4?
PHP5 is the default version for all new servers and accounts. Otherwise, the version of PHP varies depending on the server your site is on. If you are on a server running PHP4 and need P...
- Where can I find out more information about SSI?
The SSI NCSA Tutorial is an excellent resource for more information about SSI:
For information regarding extended ser...
- How to use SSI/XSSI with your account
To use SSI and/or XSSI, your html files must end in the extension .shtml The .shtml extension enables the web server to process SSI commands embedded in the web page.
If you need yo...
- Credit Card Processing in ShopSite
In order to process credit cards in ShopSite, you will need to open up a few accounts in the name of your business (or use existing accounts that you already have).
- Catalog Page Design Options
When deciding how best to design and work with your catalog pages for your ShopSite store, there are two main choices :
You maintain all catalog pages s...
- How do I use or learn more about custom templates?
Custom Templates in ShopSite give you the most flexiblity for creating the look you desire, while coupling the power and ease of use of ShopSite. Once a template is in place, if you add a pr...
- Uploading product and page databases using Excel
If you wish to use Microsoft Excel to upload your products and/or pages database data, you have to be careful that Excel does not alter your data. Many database uploads fail because Excel ...
- How do I get ShopSite to create pages in a sub-directory?
ShopSite can output pages to subdirectories in your site provided that:
1. The subdirectory is within your existing ShopSite directory
2. You have created the director and s...
- How can I track cart abandonment rates
Tracking cart abandonment rates can provide valuable data about sales leads who add items to their cart but do not complete the checkout process.
LexiConn provides a ShopSite add-on ...
- How do I manage resizing images
You can configure ShopSite to resize your images to up to three additional sizes.
To configure image resizing properties, go to Images-->Configure in your back office:
- Why do I get permission errors in ShopSite after using FTP to upload new image folders?
If you use FTP to upload images to your server you may experience occasional problems with permissions if you are not careful about setting them properly when uploading because ShopSite and ...
- How do I send a newsletter to our customers
LexiConn offers three options for managing newsletters and bulk emails to your customers:
1. LexiConn's ShopSite Email Marketing Module
A full-service m...
- How can I automatically add customer email addresses to a mailing list?
Any of the three email marketing options offered by LexiConn can be setup to automatically add customers to your mailing list when they checkout from ShopSite (ShopSite Pro required). Infor...
- Why are my web stats in the ShopSite Reports section zero or very low?
Although ShopSite maintains accurate sales statistics, it requires access to the server's raw access logs to generate web traffic reports. Since we rotate server logs every Sunday at 2AM ES...
- How do I change my order number in ShopSite?
ShopSite order numbers can be set to begin at any number, but must contain only numerals. Since ShopSite permissions prohibit you from editing the file directly, we would have to make the ...
- My payment gateway is down. What can I do to accept payments until they are back up and running?
If your payment gateway is down you will be unable to process orders unless you change credit card processing to manual mode in ShopSite. If done properly, this will allow you to process o...
- Bing Cashback Pixel Tracking with ShopSite
Bing Cashback is a Microsoft comparison-shopping engine that enables you to offer direct cashback incentives to potential customers searching for products that you sell. Since the cashback...
- Why a ShopSite More Information Page is Not Created or Updated
When you're working with a More Info page which is not updating, or doesn't exist at all, there are a few different reasons that may cause this. We'll detail them below and show how to resolv...
(Page 6 of 11)