|Search Results for "lexiconn.com?page=5"
There were 220 articles found for your query:
(Page 5 of 11)
- How do I change my billing information?
You may change the billing or contact information for your account via our secure form at https://lexiconn.com/lexiconn/secure_form.html or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ...
- Overview of Your Billing Cycle
Billing for your account is done monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually, depending on the billing cycle you selected when you signed up.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, A...
- Overview of the LexiConn E-Mail System
All of LexiConn's webhosting packages include the ability to receive email at your domain name through a full featured email system. You can choose to setup POP boxes on our servers, or have e...
- I cannot publish with Microsoft FrontPage to my account
All accounts do NOT come with Frontpage extensions by default. You must request them for your account by E-Mailing email@example.com. If you have already requested the extensions and are...
- How to configure FrontPage 2002 to publish to your LexiConn account
You must have FrontPage extensions enabled for your account.
1. Open the web (site) you wish to publish to the LexiConn server.
2. To publish this site, click the "Fil...
- FrontPage 2002 Flash Tutorials
Below are six Flash tutorials for FrontPage. These visual guides will show you step-by-step how to use FrontPage's most common features. You will need FrontPage extensions enabled for your a...
- Microsoft Expression Web
In December 2006 Microsoft replaced Frontpage with Expression Web (part of Microsoft Expression Studio). Expression Web is a web authoring tool aimed more at professional web designers, an...
- Important Overview of FTP Transfer Modes
You must transfer files in the correct mode in order for your scripts and pages to work properly. The two modes are Ascii and Binary (or "raw" for Mac users).
- Nameserver Information
When you are ready for your domain to resolve to your hosting account with LexiConn, you will want to update your nameservers to ours, which are:
- Performing a Traceroute on a Mac
A traceroute traces the path from your computer to your website, showing the routers that the data passes through. In order to perform one on a Mac:
- Open the Applications f...
- Enable Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS)
- How do I backup my MySQL database?
The easiest way to backup your MySQL database is through phpMyAdmin, the web based mysql administration tool available through the Account Manager. The steps to backup your database via phpm...
- How do I use MySQL in my website?
You will need to request a MySQL database be setup for your account:
Once your MySQL database has been setup, you can start add...
- Can I use Microsoft Access with MySQL?
It is possible to integrate MySQL and Microsoft Access in a static, non real-time way. MyODBC is a Windows program that allows you to either upload from Access to your MySQL database or down...
- Import Data through phpmyadmin
It is possible to import tables to your MySQL database using phpMyAdmin if they are in .csv (or comma-separated) format. The table must already be created, the .csv file you upload must no...
- Parked and Pointed Domains at Lexiconn
1. What is a pointed domain?
A pointed domain is simply an additional domain name the resolves to your site and can be set up in one of three ways:
1. As a new domain...
- Can a pointed domain resolve to a single webpage
There are two ways to achieve this result:
1. A pointed domain could be set up to resolve to a specific page in your primay domain's directory. In this case, your new domain will re...
- ASP is not supported
ASP or active server pages is a programming language developed by Microsoft and usually available on Windows-based servers running IIS. ASP pages will generally end in an .asp or .aspx file...
- How can I learn more about PHP?
There are many resources on the web for learning about PHP and all that it can do for a website. Here are a few links you can use to view tutorials, documentation, and more.
- How can I add a PHP pear module?
If you need a particular PEAR module installed on your server please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
In most cases we will be able to install the module for you.
(Page 5 of 11)