|Search Results for "lexiconn.com?page=5"
There were 220 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 11)
Error logs provide analysis of errors that occurred for people who are trying to access your web site and shows up as a file called error-log in your home directory.
For example, if someone ...
- Web Page Counter
Adding a counter to your pages is quite easy. All that is needed is to add an
- Accessing Your Account Manager
There are two ways which you can access your account manager. One is directly through your web browser, and the other is through the LexiConn web site.
Both methods are outlined below:
- Overview of Account Manager
The LexiConn account manager is used to maintain and manage certain aspects of your account.
Click Here for instructions on how to log in to your account manager
Features included ar...
- Domain name error logging in to Account Manager
1. Please make sure you typed your domain name correctly, including the .com, .net, or .org extension. Do not use the www prefix.
2. If you are sure you typed the domain name correctly, a...
- Dreamweaver MX Flash Tutorials
Below are several visual Flash tutorials which give you detailed step-by-step instructions on configuring Dreamweaver MX to connect to your account, how to use it's most common features and ev...
- How to delete a POP box / Change POP box password
1. Log in to your Account Manager:
2. Click the "Email Options" button on the left side of the page.
3. Click the "POP Boxes" tab...
- Setting up a new E-Mail Account (POP Box)
Adding an E-Mail Address Via The Account Manager
1. Log in to your Account Manager
2. Click the "E-Mail Options" button on the left-hand side of the page
3. Click the...
- Setting up a Permanent / 301 Redirect
A permanent / 301 redirect is the best way to update search engines with new filenames for existing pages. It should preserve your rankings for that particular page, and is seen as the saf...
- My site appears to be down / inaccessible, what should I do?
If you are having trouble pulling up your website or connecting to it via FTP, here are a few suggestions to find out the cause of the problem:
1. Go to our Network Status ...
- How do I login to the MySQL Database Manager in the Account Manager?
If you have a MySQL database set up and would like to manage your database over the web, LexiConn provides software which will help you to do so. If you would like to sign up for a database,...
- Overview of MySQL
MySQL is a type of database that was designed to be easier to use than most other types of databases. It is also built for scalability. MySQL is available with any type of account at no addi...
- Permanent Redirect for Pointed Domains
If you are changing domains and your previous domain has well-established page rankings, or you are pointing the .net or .org versions of your primary domain name to your site and would lik...
- Using the Account Manager to Set Up Password Protected Directories
Password-protecting a directory on your site can easily be done using your Account Manager.
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. Click the "Site Tools" button...
- What are Server Side Includes (SSI)?
Server Side Includes (SSI) are directives that are placed in HTML pages, and evaluated on the server while the pages are being served. They let you add dynamically generated content to an ex...
- ShopSite Product Database Upload Procedure
I. Before attempting to upload your changes, back up your database. This will allow you to roll back your site to its current state should something go wrong with your database upload.
- How can I tell if an order is fraud or not?
Besides using a realtime gateway processor such as Authorize.net, and using Address Verification Service (AVS) and Card verification values, you can also check the IP number that is associat...
- How do I upgrade my ShopSite store to the latest version?
First, visit http://www.lexiconn.com/ecommerce/shopsite/index.html for information on the most current version of ShopSite. To find out what version of ShopSite you are currently running, l...
- Overview of ShopSite
is a commercial, web-based shopping cart system designed for small to medium-sized businesses. ShopSite is considered one of the easiest-to-setup ecommerce platforms and is...
- Checklist before going live with your ShopSite store
Moving your existing site to LexiConn can be a seamless process with no downtime, no interruption in orders, and no negative effects on search-engine indexing and page rank, as long a...
(Page 1 of 11)