|Search Results for "account manager"
There were 130 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 7)
- Accessing Your Account Manager
There are two ways which you can access your account manager. One is directly through your web ...
- Overview of Account Manager
The LexiConn account manager is used to maintain and manage certain aspects of your account. ...
- Domain name error logging in to Account Manager
...ugh the direct url:
http://www.your_domain.com/accountmanager/z/ (replacing your_domain.com with...
- How do I cancel my account?
To cancel your hosting account, login to the Account Manager, click on the "Account Management" tab and choose the "Billing" link.
Fill in the form and submit it to cancel your account...
- Overview of Your Billing Cycle
Billing for your account is done monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually, depending on the billing cycle you selected when you signed up.
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, A...
- How to delete a POP box / Change POP box password
1. Log in to your Account Manager:
2. Click the "Email Options" button on the left side of the page.
3. Click the "POP Boxes" tab...
- Setting up a new E-Mail Account (POP Box)
Enter the password you wish to apply to this E-Mail account. This is used in conjunction with the POP Box Name (username) to check its mail.
- Overview of the LexiConn E-Mail System
...to setup email aliases. An alias is simply an email address that is redirected to an existing email account. For example, if you set up an email box on your account called anthony, and also want to re...
- How do I backup my MySQL database?
The easiest way to backup your MySQL database is through phpMyAdmin, the web based mysql administration tool available through the Account Manager. The steps to backup your database via phpm...
- How do I use MySQL in my website?
...eed to request a MySQL database be setup for your account:
http://www.lexiconn.com/secure/ad... adding information to it via our web based MySQL manager (PHPMyAdmin) through the control panel. Th...
- How do I login to the MySQL Database Manager in the Account Manager?
Things you can do using the MySQL database manager (PHPMyAdmin):
• create and drop databases
- Overview of MySQL
...ost other types of databases. It is also built for scalability. MySQL is available with any type of account at no additional cost. To have a new database installed on your account, go to https://lexic...
- Using the Account Manager to Set Up Password Protected Directories
Password-protecting a directory on your site can easily be done using your Account Manager.
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. Click the "Site Tools" button...
- Overview of password protected web directories
...y and can be easily set up and maintained in your account manager.
For example, if your web...
- Checklist before going live with your ShopSite store
1. Make sure that any email accounts you are currently using are set up on our servers:
Even though your ...
- How to use your shared SSL
... the shared SSL certificate by logging in to your account manager and clicking on "Account Informati...
- Why do I get a security warning on my secure page?
1. You have an Intro or Basic hosting account with LexiConn and you are trying to call p...red SSL certificate by logging in to your account manager and clicking on "Account Information". Yo...
- Can I have video or audio on my website?
...roperly for the web, and can quickly fill up your account or use up your allocated monthly bandwidth... month can be found by logging in to your account manager, clicking on the Utilities tab, then the "...
- Overview of SSH
... remote computer. In the case of your web hosting account, this can be useful for copying, renaming,...les and the fileman web interface in your account manager is too slow to handle the high volume.
- Configuring WS_FTP Home
... a time, for configuring WS_FTP to transfer files (such as web pages and graphics) to and from your account at LexiConn via FTP. This is assuming you have not installed WS_FTP yet. When you first inst...
(Page 1 of 7)