If you have a MySQL database set up and would like to manage your database over the web, LexiConn provides software which will help you to do so. If you would like to sign up for a database, visit:
Things you can do using the MySQL database manager (PHPMyAdmin):
• create and drop databases
• create, copy, drop and alter tables
• delete, edit and add fields
• execute any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
• manage keys on fields
• load text files into tables
• create and read dumps of tables
• export data to CSV values
Here are the steps to accessing PHPMyAdmin from your Account Manager:
1. Log in to your Account Manager
2. Click the "Site Tools" button on the left side of the page.
3. Click the "MySQL" tab at the top. When prompted for your username and password, enter the username and password combo for the database you wish to manage.