1. Open Entourage.
2. Go to the "Tools" and select "Accounts"
3. Click on "New"
4. For Account Type choose POP and click "OK".
5. Account Settings
• Account Name: enter the name you would like to use to identify this account in Entourage
• Name: type in your name as you want it to appear in your e-mails
• Email Address: enter the email address of the account
• Account ID: enter the username you
• POP server: [your domain name]
• Password: [your password]
• Click on Click here for advanced receiving options and make sure that "This POP service requires a secure connection" and "Always use secure password" are not checked
• SMTP server: [your domain name]
• Click on Click here for advanced sending options
• Make sure that "SMTP service requires secure connection (SSL)" is not checked
• Click on Override default SMTP port and change the port from 25 to 26
• Most servers support SMTP authentication, so you should select it and leave the default as " Use same settings as my receiving mail server". If your account was set up with us before 2005 and you are having difficulty sending mail, try unchecking this.