|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|View Articles by Category
There are no sub categories
There were 9 articles found in this category:
- How to change your account password
Changing your main account password from the Account Manager is simple. Keep in mind once you change your main account password that it will be the new password for your Account Manager, FTP, and primary E-Mail (POP box). Here are the steps to do this: 1. Log in to your account manager. 2. Clic ...
- Sending Newsletters and Mass Mailings from your LexiConn account
Sending newsletters and mass mailings directly from hosting accounts is prohibited and violates LexiConn's TOS. This is in place to prevent servers from becoming blacklisted or marked as spam sources, which helps protect regular email correspondence from being negatively affected. LexiConn has ...
- How to set up E-Mail aliases / forwarding addresses
The LexiConn E-Mail system allows you to set up E-Mail aliases so that mail to one address is forwarded to another. For example, let’s say you have an existing E-Mail address with your internet provider and you want to use your domain name for a sales E-Mail address but still want to cont ...
- How to access Webmail from your Account Manager
One of the two ways you can access your Webmail is through the Account Manager. To find WebMail from the Account Manager, do the following: 1. Log in to your Account Manager 2. Click the "Email Options" button on the left hand side of the page. 3. Click the " ...
- Setting up a new E-Mail Account (POP Box)
Adding an E-Mail Address Via The Account Manager 1. Log in to your Account Manager 2. Click the "E-Mail Options" button on the left-hand side of the page 3. Click the "POP Boxes" tab at the top 4. Click the orange "Add" button. You will be brought to a form which asks you to specify the followi ...
- Logging in to your Account Manager as a POP box user
Logging in to your Account Manager with your administrative username and password give you access to all of your account settings / configurations; however, logging in with the username and password of one of your POP boxes will generate a much more limited account manager giving that user opti ...
- How to check your billing status / securely update your billing information
1. Log in to your account manager 2. Click the "Account Management" button on the left hand side of the page 3. Click the "Billing" tab at the top. You will be brought to a page which displays all current and past invoices. To update your billing information, click the link towards the top whi ...
- How to check your account resource usage
The Account Manager Interface allows you to check how much of the resources allocated to your account have been used. You can check how much disk space you have used, how much data you have transferred since the beginning of your last billing cycle, change your main account password, and change ...
- How to access FileMan (File Management Utility)
Your Account Manager at LexiConn includes a utility called FileMan. FileMan offers several features to help you manage the files associated with your hosting account such as your web pages and graphics. It is a quick and handy way to complete simple tasks such as copying, renaming, deleting, up ...